mack5 is always seeking qualified staff at all levels of project/construction management and cost planning/estimating. We work on great projects, offer a challenging, flexible work environment and have plenty of room to grow. Staff and consultants interested in exploring working relationships with mack5 may contact us at email@example.com.
We are currently seeking an experienced Project/Construction Manager who will be responsible for managing construction and closeout phases, as well as design and pre-construction phases as required for individual projects. The position also has the potential for a larger role in business development and firm operations.
Qualified candidates must have experience working on design and construction phases of construction projects and with budgets/schedules, as well as knowledge of project/construction costs.
• Achieving project goals and objectives
• Creating and executing work plans for successful project delivery
• Managing project schedules and communicate key tasks/milestones/deadlines to stakeholders
• Managing project budgets
• Conducting project meetings and attending other meetings to represent client interests
• Monitoring process and identifying corrective actions to address issues
• Managing construction contractor and other project team member contracts
• Monitoring on site work progress, safety and site conditions
• Managing third-party consultants
• Creating a cohesive project team atmosphere
• Developing/maintaining client relationships
• Participating in business development pursuits
• Assisting with development of more junior level staff
• 10-15 years of experience in construction, architecture and/or engineering, including experience on site
• Strong organizational and project management skills to meet schedules and deadlines
• Capacity to work on multiple projects and manage multiple clients, in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to manage the needs/tasks of project team members (clients, designers, contractors, other consultants)
• Experience participating in business development and/or networking with potential clients
• Excellent attention to process detail
• Skilled with Excel, Word, MS Project, and Outlook
• Comprehensive compensation/benefits, including health insurances and guaranteed company 401k contribution
• Eligible for bonus/profit sharing
• Regular travel to a variety of Bay Area project locations
• Ability to work from home
• Flexible working hours depending on project needs
For consideration, please email a resume and list of project experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.